Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Every new beginning...

Day 49:

This is the camera that I've been shooting with. Canon Powershot A700. It's been through a lot with me...and it's only a few months shy of a year old. But wait...if I'm taking a picture of the camera that I normally take my pictures with...what does that mean!?


It means I've got a new toy. :) (Now the dirty specks are from my mirror. Oh and that strange white thing on the top of the camera? I made my own deflector. HAHA.)

Nothing fancy tonight. Just purely experimental.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

hello? can i leave a comment? anyways, i just looked through all 49 of your pictures, and you have improved over the 49 shots. in fact, the one you labeled as "being forced" because you were running out of time, looked exactly like all 5 or 6 of my "365" pictures, until i gave up and stopped. =) have fun in atlanta! <3 rebecca

tina said...

what??? you got a DSLR???????????????????? AH!!!! i'm so behind!

love you jennifer wong :D