Thursday, January 4, 2007

Jumping On The Bandwagon

I've decided to join the revolution of Project 365. I thought I would wait until my camera returned to me (it's getting repaired), but I just couldn't. :) I've always wanted to do something like this, but needed that extra oomph. And this year, one of the things I'm working on is not hesitating to do things.

With that being said, I must use my old camera in the meantime, which isn't the greatest. But it shall suffice.

Day 1:

This summarizes what I've been doing a lot at home. Uploading CDs onto iTunes and checking pictures. (Yes, that is facebook). "Not too interesting," you say? Well, I would say so too.

2 comments:

tim said...

Cool picture! Woah, I can comment?!?!?!?!

p.s. Do you have any Timing or Modern Prophecy Experience?!?!?!?!?!?! They're pretty good.

JP said...

yay project365!!
i love how everyone's doing it now...
i like looking at interesting pictures, ya know.